Let’s face it, when we start noticing those wrinkles, fine lines and pesky aging signs, deep down we all want to look younger and wish that they would just vanish.
The sad truth is that we cannot eliminate them completely, most of the time, but what we can do is help our body stay healthy and give it all the nutrients and help it requires to keep us looking young, beautiful and healthy.
Here are 7 tips on how to look younger, more beautiful and have more confidence. Use these and you’ll be well on your way to better looking skin.
1. Eliminate Junk – First things first. Throw away your cookies, candies, sodas, pizza, hamburgers and all those junk and fast foods, because they will do nothing but harm your skin and health in the longterm.
2. Exercise – Moving your body is extremely important not only for your skin, but for your health as well. Do anything that you think is fun. It is always better to exercise some than none at all.
3. Relaxation – Relaxing is often underrated in this day and age where we have to get stuff done faster than ever before. Just lying down and breathing for 15 minutes can make a big difference in de-stressing yourself.
4. Fruits & Vegetables – Fresh, raw, organic produce is filled with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber that is the perfect food and nutrients for the human body and skin. Eat healthier, look healthier!
5. Supplements – Doctors are recommending that everyone use a daily multivitamin supplement because almost everyone is deficient in one or several nutrients today. This affects your brain, body and skin in many ways.
6. Love Life – Stop doing this you don’t enjoy. Easier said than done, I know. But when you realize that it can actually be done, you’ll start feeling more alive and energized. Feeling good makes a big difference in your appearance.
7. Proper Skin Care – Stop using skin care products that are filled with chemicals and other nasty ingredients. Look for something completely natural and proven effective. There have been many breakthroughs in the last few years, so do your research and educate yourself!